Zoiper, a communications software provider since 2003, is looking for an enthusiastic Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures.
Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment while ensuring the company’s administration organization.
If you are passionate about interacting with people, have good communication and organizational skills, professional attitude, determination, curiosity, and out-of-the-box mindset, then you are the ideal candidate to complete our team!
Our office is our home for the bigger part of the day, and we need some help to keep it amiable and coordinated:
- Make sure that we never run out of supplies and services – office supplies, food etc.
- Make sure that everything is paid on time and invoiced, keep track of invoices and other documents, related to the Company’s expenses
- You will be communicating with our suppliers, landlords, entities responsible for the normal running of the business
- You will take care of the companies incoming/outgoing packages/deliveries
- Maintain the office condition by coordinating and arranging the necessary repairs with suppliers or employees
- You will certainly drive here and there to bring and take office papers, products, services etc.
- You will run errands, particularly – you will do some shopping for things we need and do not have delivered
Our management needs help too
- You will assist and support the management’s daily tasks
- You might be part of the organization of meetings and business trips, together with the HR
- You might be asked to perform researches on different topics to assist the decision-making process related to the overall organization
- You will most certainly translate from and to English as we barely speak Bulgarian
Our colleagues will entirely count on your expertise
- You might sometimes have to provider organizational assistance together with the HR
- You will add some meetings to the office calendar and coordinate the meeting with the meeting attendees
- You will maintain a comprehensive contact list
- You will certainly partner closely with our senior office manager and HR on different activities, such as onboarding, team building, conferences, other activities etc.
We also need to tell you that you will not be required to do certain things:
You will not be a receptionist, our office is not a trade office. You will not take care of customers, we have our very own awesome sales division.
You will have flexible working hours so you can accommodate an exam or two if needed. You will have the opportunity to migrate to a different position in the company.
We need you to have great English language and be an active driver as you will be driving at least 3-4 times a week to go here and there to arrange papers and get supplies. Please apply only if you have a clean driving license and are an active driver.
We need you to be proactive and able to prioritize your tasks, as we will be counting on you and your Office manager and HR colleagues to take very good care of our office and our organization. We need a creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
We need you to have good computer literacy on a MS office level.
We need you to respects the confidentiality of information related to the operation of the company.
Experience on a similar position is an advantage but not necessary as long as you are willing to work with us.
We will need you to maintain our exciting environment and to have plenty of fun along the way!
To apply, please send your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Securax EOOD is registered as a personal data controller and processes all personal data in strict compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act. All candidates' personal data will be kept confidential and will be used solely for the purposes of the pre-employment selection process performed by Securax EOOD. For further information regarding your personal data protection rights please contact email@example.com.